[Minimum stay: 4/7 Nights]
The green countryside of Martina Franca in the renowned Valle d'Itria is home to "Trullo Oak", a quaint structure surrounded by centuries-old olive trees. Its breathtaking landscape is the ideal setting for a wonderful holiday of relaxation and fine living.
There is a large outdoor area with a beautiful swimming pool and a spotless patio with sun loungers, as well as a comfortable veranda perfect for relaxing and finding shelter during the hottest hours. Sitting around the table on the veranda, you can enjoy a breathtaking view directly onto the valley. The setting is perfect for having breakfast, or enjoying a delicious barbecue prepared in the outdoor grill.
The living areas are furnished with great attention to detail; the kitchen is decorated in country style, and there is one dining room and two relaxation areas, one with a fireplace and one with a sofa and a TV.
Trullo Oak has 3 double bedrooms with stone vaults and views of the countryside. In addition to the bathrooms in the bedrooms, there are 2 other washrooms (one outside), all equipped with a shower, a sink, a bidet and a toilet.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Bed linen and towels with weekly change (for stays of at least 7 nights)
- Weekly cleaning (for stays of at least 7 nights): preparing the villa for the arrival of guests
- Garden and pool maintenance (Pool opening from May 1st to September 30 th)
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 01/05 to 30/09
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking
- At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement
Map Trullo Oak
- Travel Styles:
- Luxury Holidays