[Minimum stay: 7 nights]
A very recently constructed property set in the countryside of Ostuni, the Corte dei Messapi consists of the main villa (14 guests), a ‘trullo’ (sleeping 2) and two smaller villas (6 + 2 guests - they can be booked separately), for a total of 24 bed spaces and three pools.
8 bedrooms for 16 guests. La Residenza is the ideal solution for families of friends with kids. The main building of the structure, set ontwo floors, offers guests welcoming spaces and large areas dedicated to relaxation and pleasure, such as the pool and the outdoor playground area with ping-pong tables, slide and climbing wall.
On the ground floor we find the living area, a large space dedicated to relaxation furnished with comfortable sofas and TV and a wet bar for making drinks or coffee. A hallway leads to the three bedrooms with king-size beds and ensuite with shower, looking out over the courtyard and with large French windows. One of these rooms leads into the fourth bedroom, the largest on the property, again with a large ensuite with shower.
The first floor houses a large lounge with fireplace and sofas and a dining area with open plan, fully equipped kitchen, furnished entirely in natural wood. The living area with its large windows opens on to the terrace where guests can take dinner or breakfast in the shade of a pergola. From the living room, guests can access the sleeping area, which includes three large bedrooms with ensuite, facing the veranda and with a pleasant view over the garden.
A fascinating type of accommodation separated from the main building, the Trullo is the ideal choice for a couple looking for a romantic break. It consists of a bedroom with ensuite, a kitchen area and a living room area. The spaces are arranged in alcoves and have been designed down to the last detail.
Is situated a short distance from the Residenza and consists of two independent villas, which share the garden and pool.
The smaller villa, an ideal retreat for a couple, consists of a bedroom with ensuite, a living area with fireplace and a stone kitchen with purpose-built cupboards. The barrel-vaulted ceiling and soft colours of the furnishings create a traditional, relaxing ambience.
The larger villa, which can accommodate up to six persons, consists of two bedrooms on the ground floor and a third on the lower floor, looking out onto the shaded yard (the only one without air conditioning). The day area has an open-plan kitchen with a table seating six and a relaxation area with sofa and TV.
- Wi-Fi connection (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Linen and bath towels (twice a week).
- Bathrobes and slippers (once a week). Changeover day in July and August: Saturday.
- Full cleaning twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday with change of linen and towels)
- Daily mini-cleaning of the rooms, from Monday to Friday, exclusively in the period from June 6th 2020 to Sept. 12th 2020 (dates subject to change - not valid in case of rental of the only area "Il Casalino")
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Pool heating
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 30/04 to 30/10
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
Discover the Corte dei Messapi
Карта Corte dei Messapi
- Cтиль Oтпуска:
- Элитный отдых