Immersed in the Apulia countryside just 3 km from the white-washed city of Ostuni, Trullo Vittoria is a building with three conical sections which has been lovingly restored to maintain all its by-gone charm.
On the inside, the well-equipped open-space kitchen looks onto the living room which has a seated area with cushions and an armchair where you can relax.
Trullo Vittoria has two bedrooms, one of which is a double room with an en suite bathroom and a second double room tucked away in the alcove, also with a bathroom (not en suite).
The manicured external gardens include a swimming pool, barbecue, shaded pergola and relaxation areas with sofas.
- Wi-Fi connection (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Linen and bath towels (for one week). Changeover day in July and August: Saturday.
- Cleaning once a week
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 30/04 to 30/10
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
- At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement
- Nearest bar/restaurant: 5 km
- Brindisi Airport: 45 km
- Bari Airport: 107 km
- Nearest City: 10 km
Map Trullo Vittoria
- Travel Styles:
- Luxury Holidays