Pajare Francesi is located in the countryside near Santa Maria di Leuca, in the municipality of Castrignano del Capo and is the best choice for those who want to stay in an authentic rural Apulian building, not far from the coast of Salento.
The villa, rented as a whole, consists of two independent and adjoining structures that share the modern sea view swimming pool.
Both villas are characterized by a ground floor used as a living area and a basement for the sleeping area.
The main villa consists of a large living room overlooking the garden, featuring a full kitchen, a dining table that can host up to eight guests and a relax area with sofas and TV.
An elegant internal staircase leads to the lower floor, consisting of the three bedrooms and served by two of the three bathrooms.
From here, a short passage leads into a Mediterranean courtyard.
Not far from the main unit, there is the second building that houses a double bedroom with bathroom/shower and a living area on the ground floor, with kitchen and living room.
The villas are air-conditioned and share a swimming pool with sea view as well as large and furnished outdoor areas.
The Pajare Francesi also include a dependence.
There are several stairs/steps within the property.
- Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connection is not high quality, but it is sufficient to check your emails and keep in touch with the rest of the world, while you enjoy the peace and quiet of your villa).
- Linen and bath towels (for one week - Changeover day in July and August: Saturday)
- Weekly cleaning (for stays of minimum 7 nights)
Services attracting payment:
- Additional linen and towels
- Cook service: ad hoc
- Shopping service € 50,00 + the cost of the shopping (for arrival only at check-in)
- Baby kit (Cot + High chair) €150,00 per week or fraction
- Massage service € 170,00 per person per hour
- Pool opening 30/04 to 30/10
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
Nearest bar/restaurant: 1,2 km
Brindisi Airport: 128 km
Bari airport: 246 km
Map Pajare Francesi
- Travel Styles:
- Luxury Holidays